New changes are up! A few are boosts for Dynamike and Bo. Jessie, Spike and Nita gets a slight nerf.
- Dynamike – Super damage increased from 400 to 500.
- Dynamike’s ultimate was a little underwhelming doing only slightly more damage than his main attack (increased in last update).
- Bo – Health increased from 800 to 900. Bo is getting stronger!
- This health increase should bring him closer to becoming a ranged-tank.
- Jessie – Main attack damage reduced from 160 to 140.
- Jessie was one of the strongest characters in high-trophy games.
- Nita – Reload time increased from 1.0s to 1.25s
- Nita was too quick!
- Spike – Health decreased from 700 to 600.
- Spike was very strong in high-trophy games. He was a bit too much of a tank for the amount of damage he did.
- Coin Boost now costs 20 gems (from 50) and lasts 7 days
- New Maps!
- Smash & Grab
- Changes to event rotation to include more Bounty (and new maps)
Still have questions or want to chat about Brawl Stars?