Barley is a long range attacker with a strong area of effect attacks. He can deal a lot of damage over time with both his regular attack and his super.
When upgrading your brawler, it is best to prioritize certain areas over others. Below is the priority for upgrading Barley.
- 1. super
- 2. attack
- 3. health
- Barley has extremely long range and wide area of effect regular attack, allowing him to zone opponents.
- Barley destroys opponents when they group up together in a small area.
- He can stay safe behind walls/obstacles and deal damage from afar.
- Barley's super does damage over time and has a large area of effect that burns enemies over time. It is a great super that will annihilate enemies that are trapped in the area.
- Barley's attacks have a slight delay, so sometimes it will be hard to hit good players that know how to juke.
- His super has a casting time, so if he dies during the casting, the rest of the bottles thrown will not occur.
- Once strong melee enemies like Shelly, Bull, El Primo or Mortis gets in range, he is vulnerable to dying fast.
Tips & Tactics
- Hiding behind walls and bushes is Barley's strongest play. You will want to stay way out of range of most Brawlers and slowly poke them to death.
- Try to predict the path of your opponents by throwing bottles in places you think they will run into.
- Save your super when enemies clutter up together. It is devastating and you can kill all 3 opponents in Smash & Grab, Heist or Bounty.
- If someone is chasing you, you want to run around a wall and throw the bottles behind your path to damage them.