Bo thrives in guerilla warfare and can poke from range and destroy enemies with his hidden mines.
When upgrading your brawler, it is best to prioritize certain areas over others. Below is the priority for upgrading Bo.
- 1. attack
- 2. super
- 3. health
- Good ranged attack that shoots 3 arrows.
- His planted mines are invisible, so it is excellent for Heist defense and also in bushes.
- Awesome at map control in Smash & Grab (or ANY game mode) with 4 planted mines. Potentially the best Super ability in the game.
- Decent health pool.
- Bo is weak at destroying enemies once they are able to get in range of him.
Tips & Tactics
- Use Bo's mines in high-traffic areas to control common choke points and positions with high strategic value. For example, the gem mine on Smash & Grab, or an entrance to the safe on Heist.
- Planting mines in bushes is an effective way to soften your foes before you go in for the kill.
- When using your Super ability, do it when no enemy brawlers are within line of sight of your drop off location. This will add to the surprise when they walk over your trap!