Bo thrives in guerilla warfare and can poke from range and destroy enemies with his hidden mines.
When upgrading your brawler, it is best to prioritize certain areas over others. Below is the priority for upgrading Bo.
- 1. attack
- 2. super
- 3. health
- Good ranged attack that shoots 3 arrows.
- His planted mines are invisible, so it is excellent for Heist defense and also in bushes.
- Awesome at map control in Smash & Grab with planted mines.
- Decent health pool.
- Bo is weak at destroying enemies once they are able to get in range of him.
Tips & Tactics
- In Heist, defense mode, you will want to plant your mines in the choke points to prevent enemies from getting into your territory.
- Planting mines in bushes is an effective way to soften your foes before you go in for the kill.