Brock is great for those who are happy to affect a fight from a distance. He’s great for establishing early position, and keeping enemies away from key objectives & choke points. Brock is weak and can be destroyed easily, so if the fight comes to him, be prepared to use his Super ability to take down any aggressor.
Brock’s Super ability works nicely to open up line of sight to the enemies and reduce the places they can hide from his rockets.
When upgrading your brawler, it is best to prioritize certain areas over others. Below is the priority for upgrading Brock.
- 1. super
- 2. attack
- 3. health
- Very high damage output.
- Can be lethal from long range.
- Can destroy walls & cover with super ability.
- Super is nearly an instant kill on mid-to-low HP targets.
- Great pairing with a tanky pursuit character like Bull or El Primo because you can predict enemy movement.
- Lacks utility.
- No crowd control abilities, no movement buffs of any kind, and no gap closing, or escape abilities.
- Fragile and can be one-shot by stronger Brawlers.
- Primary Fire is a straight shot, straight line, reasonably slow missile… easy to dodge.
Tips & Tactics
- Establish position to destroy chokepoints.
- Use Super to destroy walls in addition to enemies – this eliminates their potential escape route and gives you line of sight.
- Try to predict where it makes sense for your enemies to be (bushes), and pre-emptively fire into them before they actually are there. Many times people will walk straight into them.
- Stay back from the battle – a dead Brock is not useful.