Bull is the high health version of Shelly, except that Bull has a shorter range with his shotgun and also a super that can be used to gap close on running foes or to use it to escape.
When upgrading your brawler, it is best to prioritize certain areas over others. Below is the priority for upgrading Bull.
- 1. attack
- 2. health
- 3. super
- High health to take on punishment.
- A point blank shot can deal 480+ damage!
- His super allows you to gap close on enemies that are out of your range.
- Very good survivor and attacker in Showdown, especially down to the end.
- Awesome character in Smash and Grab as the crystal holder.
- His super can break walls and obstacles.
- Short attack range, which allows long range Brawlers to kite him.
- His super sometimes will charge you into the poison clouds in Showdown if you are not careful.
- Not too useful in offense in Heist due to the short range.
- Lacks any sort of crowd control skill.
Tips & Tactics
- Using Bull, you want to duel people in point blank range for the 480+ damage!
- Bull is a strong dueler against El Primo, especially if you get in point blank range.
- Since he is easily kited by Shelly and other long range attackers, it is wise to run if you know you can't close the gap.
- Bush hiding and surprising enemies is a great strategy for Bull.
- His super can charge through walls and obstacles. Use that in Smash & Grab to chase down crystal holders. Or you can also use it in Heist to break the walls to create an opening for your teammates.
- Avoid using his super in Showdown, especially at the latter stages of the game, where the poison clouds are everywhere...you will run into the poison cloud and die.