Colt is the all-American character. Unfortunately, he isn’t all that great. Colt can be very difficult to get all of your bullets to go where you’d like them to, and he lacks many of the utilities that other Brawlers offer. But there’s an owner for everyone, and even Colt will find someone who can strike fear in the hearts of others when they’re at his controls.
When upgrading your brawler, it is best to prioritize certain areas over others. Below is the priority for upgrading Colt.
- 1. attack
- 2. super
- 3. health
- Very high damage output.
- Can be lethal from long range.
- Can puncture through walls with super ability.
- Can strafe to accurately mirror opponents movements and deal a load of damage.
- Very basic without much usefulness to a team. Lacks utility.
- No crowd control abilities, no movement buffs of any kind, and no gap closing, or escape abilities – Makes colt a sitting duck in most occasions.
- Fragile and can be one-shot by stronger Brawlers.
- Quite difficult for a new player to learn how to fire Colt effectively.
Tips & Tactics
- Colt can be useful in puncturing pesky walls or cover with his super.
- Use Colt’s super when more than 1 opponent ‘line up’, even if they’re behind a wall, the super will go through it.
- Stay out of the battle and on the back lines. Play support to your tankier teammates. Try to pick and pop, and do damage every so often to chip away so your melee teammates can swoop in and finish off the kill in a quick flurry, rather than a long, drawn-out fight.
- Use your beefier teammates as bait. When opponents swoop into attack, you can play the hero and fry them before your teammate is harmed.
- Colt’s super is useful on Smash and Grab, and also perfect for Heist.