Mortis is a melee attacker that can gap close on long range Brawlers. His super allows him to heal his health back. He is a strong Brawler to use for Smash & Grab.
When upgrading your brawler, it is best to prioritize certain areas over others. Below is the priority for upgrading Mortis.
- 1. health
- 2. attack
- 3. super
- Mortis's super can hit multiple enemies from range and heal himself
- His regular attack can be used as both a gap closer and for running away
- Very good at maps like Smash & Grab and Bounty.
- One of the best crystal holders in Smash & Grab with his regular attack
- Low health pool.
- Damage is average as a melee character.
- Can't break walls.
Tips & Tactics
- In Smash & Grab, you want to head to the center to grab crystals and retreat a bit. Gap close on long range attackers if you see the opportunity arise.
- Use your super on multiple enemies for a bonus heal from range should they clutter up together.