Spike thrives at slowing down enemies and give your team an advantage at battles with his area of effect slow attacks.
When upgrading your brawler, it is best to prioritize certain areas over others. Below is the priority for upgrading Spike.
- 1. super
- 2. attack
- 3. health
- His regular and super attacks slow Brawlers.
- His regular attacks spilt into all directions, making it hard for Brawlers to dodge if they are close to it
- His super slows everyone in the area and they take damage.
- Low health pool
- Vulnerable once opponents get in range to attack him.
Tips & Tactics
- Hiding behind walls or obstacles will give Spike an advantage in dealing damage from a safe position.
- Always kite from afar and not let Brawlers like Mortis or El Primo get in range.