Pam is a mid range attacker with a powerful super that acts like a black hole that sucks everyone that is caught in the center of her super. She is very valuable in team oriented modes and can turn the tide with her super alongside other nasty area of effect attacks.
When upgrading your brawler, it is best to prioritize certain areas over others. Below is the priority for upgrading Tara.
- 1. attack
- 2. health
- 3. super
- Very power zone control with her super. It opens up nasty combos with other AoE characters like Dynamike and Barley.
- A good long range attack that pierces targets and is useful in many situations.
- Her point blank damage is decently strong with all 3 cards hitting the same character.
- Her long range 1 on 1 isn't all that strong.
Tips & Tactics
- Tara's basic attack have a very good range and is more effective when enemies are grouped up. The tarot cards can pierce through enemies and hit multiple targets at once. Each card deals 100 DMG at level 1 and 125 DMG when maxed per (+5 for upgrade).
- If you are playing against Tara, the best way to counter this skill is keeping a certain distance from your team-mates, not allowing her to make an effective use of Gravity, pulling your team together and setting up the terrain to her team deal a high amount of damage at once.