Here comes to the new update! This is the biggest change Supercell has made to this game. Also, our site will be making new changes as we adjust to the changes!
NEW BRAWLER – DARRYL!
Darryl is a dual shotgun wielding robot who’s ready to roll! When his super is activated he jumps into his barrel to roll around the map damaging enemies along the way, and taking less damage.
NEW PROGRESSION SYSTEM
- The Elixir system is being replaced with Brawler-specific item drops for Attack, Super, and Health. Each category can be upgraded six times, and any of the items can be found in Brawl Boxes.
- Missing items can be crafted with Tokens (found in Brawl Boxes), but must be upgraded in order.
- This system favors dropping items to Brawlers that have fewer items, so if you unlock a new Brawler you are more likely to receive items for that Brawler
- Total potential upgrade bonus will increase from 25% to 35% for maxed out Brawlers
- Each Brawler has one unique/special upgrade that will add to or change the Brawler’s gameplay
- Players will receive a rank up bonus for every rank gained. Ranks are based on Total Trophies. Each Rank up increases the season end reward (which is now based only on Total Trophies)
- Players will receive rank up bonuses retroactively once they update
GAME ROOM IMPROVEMENTS
- Friendly Battles! You can now play any mode and map with your friends! (except the new special game modes)
- Can now select any active event from a dropdown menu
- Can now see collected coins from within the game room
- New special event Game Mode that can be played with tickets!
- Tickets can be found in Brawl Boxes, and expire after the week’s event concludes
- Robo Rumble – You and two friends try to protect your safe against wave after wave of killer robots. Surviving longer brings better rewards!
- Boss Fight – 1 Boss Brawler vs. 5 Regular Brawlers! Player with the Boss Brawler has increased health, reload speed, damage, and movement speed.
- A single-use name change is available in settings after XP level 5
- If a player is defeated while an item is being grabbed (gem, star, etc) the item stays on the game field instead of disappearing
- All Brawler’s damage and health stats are multiplied by 4 in order to improve balancing accuracy
- Totally revamped UI
- Bands now display players’ last time online up to 1 month
- Buying a Brawler Box guarantees a new Brawler of that rarity from the box (no more duplicates!)
- Mythic Brawler Box added
- One new starter pack available
- Brawl Ball SFX
- Nita VO
- Added sounds to Gem Grab
- New menu music
- Other small changes
- Crow texture improvements
- Jessie, Colt, Shelly blink animations
- Nita: When bear deals damage, heal Nita 180 health. When Nita deals damage heal Bear 180 health
- El Primo: Everyone caught in the Super will burn for 400 damage over 5 seconds
- Bull: When Bull is under 30% health he has double reload speed
- Jessie: Main attack now repairs the turret for 600 health (shooting AT the turret, not at enemies)
- Poco: When defeated, radiate healing in all directions healing 1000 health
- Bo: Can see inside the bushes further away than normally, teammates also benefit from this.
- Tara: Gravity now opens a Black Portal from where a companion will spawn.
- Spike: When standing in own Super heal 600 health per second
- Brock: Main attack rockets now leave a burning effect on the ground that does 160 damage per second.
- Dynamike: Dynamike can push himself with his dynamite, can jump over walls
- Barley: When attacking with main weapon drink and heal 100 health
- Pam: When Pam hits enemies with her bullets, close by friendly brawlers (herself included) are healed for 30 health
- Mortis: Defeated enemies leave behind souls that Mortis can pick up for 1200 health. Maximum of 10 souls on the ground at a time, if multiple Mortis’ are on the same team they share the souls.
- Shelly: Super slows down enemies for 3.0 seconds
- Ricochet: Bullets from main weapon and Super does 100 more damage after they have bounced
- Crow: Crow’s poison cripples enemies causing them to do 10% less damage for as long as the poison is active
- Darryl: Darryl is protected by his barrel during the Super, damage caused against him is reduced by 70% when rolling
- Piper: Shooting from bushes deals 400 extra damage from max range
- Super meter charge now jumps instantly to target value, better for characters that can rapidly charge their super
- Poco – Fixed a bug where rapid attacks did not register correctly
- Crow – Super jump has a new animation and is performed faster
- Barley – Super ability damage generates 33% less charge towards the next Super (120 → 80)
- Dynamike – Super ability damage generates 17% less charge towards the next Super (120 → 100)
- Colt – Super ability damage generates 17% less charge towards the next Super (120 → 100)
- Brock – Super ability damage generates 25% less charge towards the next Super (120 → 90)
- Jessie – Increased main attack damage from 640 to 720
- Nita- Increased main attack damage from 640 to 680
- Pam – Increased Healing station healing from 320 to 400 per tick
- Bo – Mine damage increased to 1440 (from 1200). Now has pushback added to Mines
- Fixed a bug where charging/jumping enemies could carry the ball while jumping
- Fixed a bug where turret and healing station blocked the ball
- Is now easier to pick up the ball on your own goal line
- More Star Player points awarded for scoring a goal
- Defenders don’t spawn in front of the safe in GG Corral
- Small tweaks to GG Corral layout to improve defense
Still have questions or want to chat about Brawl Stars?