- Pam! – A Junker who fires projectiles from her Trash Compactor. Her Super brings a healing station into the fight!
- Tara! – This mystic Brawler flings cards that pierce. Her Super throws a gravity well with an explosive surprise.
- Brawl Ball! – The newest Game Mode. Score goals with your team to win this contest. Will operate just like Soccer, with two goals to win.
- Two new item and Brawler rarities: Super Rare and Mythic.
- Rarity order: Common, Rare, Super Rare, Epic, Mythic, Legendary
- New Shop Brawler Boxes: Rare, Super Rare, and Epic – Contains a Brawler of selected rarity
- Big Box – Contains 10 normal Brawl Boxes
- Starter Packs added unlocking at XP levels 10, 20, and 30
- Visual Overhaul to Shop
- New items in Brawl Boxes: Coin Booster, Coin Doubler, Super Rare and Mythic elixir drops
- Coin Cap added (cannot earn coins over 9999)
- New Season system added!
- Trophies no longer capped at 500
- Gold rewarded for total Trophies and highest Brawler Trophies
- Brawlers over 500 Trophies lose 50% of their Trophies above 500 each season
- Seasons last two weeks
- Bo – Super now deploys 4 mines (from 3) EDIT – Mine’s radius made to look larger (Visual change only)
- Jessie – Scrappy’s rate of fire decreased (From 0.25s to 0.30s per shot)
- Piper – Main attack damage decreased (From 440 to 420)
- Brock – Reload time decreased (from 2.3s to 2.1s), Super spread is smaller, and main attack’s rocket speed is increased by 5%
- Spike – Super’s slowdown lasts less time once out of its range
- Poco – No longer heals minions, Super charge speed increased (From 6 hits to 5 hits)
- With the addition of Pam, creating a team with minions and healers would be too strong of a team composition. Now, no heals will affect any minions.
- 4th event slot unlocked with 7 Brawlers (From 8)
- Bounty – Spawn with 2 stars, and center star doesn’t raise Bounty
- Heist – Safe Hit Points decreased by 200 in Bandit Stash and Kaboom Canyon, and by 1200 in Safe Zone
- Showdown – Poison Gas now destroys PowerUp Boxes (Credit to /u/Shady12100)
- AFK Player Detection
- Brawler Selection screen added to Game Rooms
- Graphics improvements to multiple Brawlers
- Joystick improvements and additions for both Left/Right handed players. There is now a ‘fixed area’ in the corner of the screen
- Band Size increased to 100
- Brawler Rarities Adjusted:
- Brawler Elixir Upgrade levels shown at match end screen
- SFX improvements